BEWARE Signature Holidays Tanzania conning people

Dar Es Salaam, Dar Es Salaam 7 comments

This is to let all Tanzanians wanting to buy a holiday package with signature holidays located at Atlantis hotel Dar es salaan Tanzania and affiliated with Coast to Coast grand getaways and pinnacle international Investments of UK that all the 3 companies are a scam and conmen and pretending to sell accomodation in hotels and resorts worldwide at cheap rate for 1 week each year for 10 years.They took my money and upto now have failed to make any booking for hotel as they are a scam.

Do not fall into the trap.Mr Nagib Kassam and Mr Raj(a british national) will present a presentation selling you empty dreams. do not be fooled.

they only want your money.I am taking them to court.

Review about: Accomodation At Resorts.

Comments

Hello everyone.Nagib Kassam is now operating in Kigali for anyone who would like to know.

A list has already been compiled an measures are about to be underway to bring Mr Kassandra to book.Please supply emails if you would like more details.

Dar Es Salaam, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania #849607

these guys are thieves, have taken a huge sum of money from innocent Tanzanians and I hardly wonder why the government staying aside looking these pretending American Indians taking our money, they sometime employed my friend, unfortunately they failed even to pay his salary of 200,000 Tanzanian shillings, please all Tanzanians do not be tempted with these *** Indians.

Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria #774081

I used to work for them in nigeria.They started in 2012 and the company is closed now.

They shut down around april 2013. They couldn't pay salaries, or their rent at the hotel they used as an office. But it true that when a customer has paid completely, they try their best to ensure that the customer is satisfied. The problem is, they don't have accomodation anywhere.

They solicite for accomodation via the internet or by phone calls. You may discover that you'll get a better deal if you book on your own. Its a ***. Don't be fooled.

And if you're fooled, don't be fooled for too long. Customers in nigeria are looking for them now. They swindled up to $315,500 more or less. Be smart and stop making payments.

Check the internet, you'll be shocked at what people have gone through as a result of being a part of companies like signature holidays.

Pls if you have their number in tanzania or an address pls assist to send it to modeuspeak@yahoo.com.Thanks.

Dar Es Salaam, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania #676601

The only comment that I would like to make is that I have used Signature Holidays services over a dozen times, both for business and my family vacations. Their service is outstanding and the quality of their accommodation has been unbeatable. I have also referred many of my friends and relatives to the club who have all given me the same feedback about the Company. In the past, I have been cautious about recommending any of my friends to anything. However, I would recommend Signature Holidays to one and all.

I must say that I am deeply disappointed and disgusted at the above mentioned post. I have been a member of Signature Holidays for more than a year now. I am a Tanzanian currently residing in West Africa and have been using the facilities of Signature Holidays from West Africa every month. I even used their services upon my relocation to Tanzania last month and have just come back from a very enjoyable holiday in the Caribbean with my family, courtesy of Signature Holidays. Excellent service & excellent value for money!

to Masasij Dar Es Salaam, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania #708197

The fact is you havent used Signature Holidays Tanzania ...and the above person has.They have just started in tz i think in feb .We are interested in what they have done in tz since they started.We shall be sending some of our people to check them out

to Masasij Dar Es Salaam, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania #717539

these guys are connonmen they want your money i have worked for them.here in dar es salaam dont cover up for themor you a friend of najib those conny indians they couldnt give me my salary ,then forget about a holiday

to Masasij #804409

The fact remains that they are a group of conmen who have worked with RVI, another vacation club in Nigeria.Mr.

Paul is right, I worked as a manager for them and they are a scam that gathers from peter to pay Paul. Once your payments are made the bookings will be made, but the fact of the matter remains that they scammed a lot of people in nigeria and it is only a matter of time before Tanzania follows...

Masasij, you are a very obvious plant, and if indeed you are not, then in time you shall fall prey soon enough.Mr paul was a hard-working colleague, I can give you a written affidavit by several clients who got cleaned out...

View more comments